Saturday, April 6, 2013

Rawk the Night

Eyelashes are a gimp effect :p
Ello everybody! I know it's been a couple days but thanks to the weather being an ass and making everything bloom my allergies have been kicking my ass. Anyways I'm bringing you some Delirium Style... I know I've blogged a blazer like this before but there's so many different prints it's nuts and this one has got to be my fave plus it comes with smokey eyeliner that I added to my already awesome -DAMNED- eyeliner! I'm in a "If you so much as stare at me wrong I will beat your ass" mood and thus this outfit fit perfectly. Hope you guys are having an amazing weekend and happy shopping. (BTW tomorrow is my second rez day so uh yea might not post at all tomorrow js)

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley - Kae Tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - White
Hair:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Amylee HairStyle/Black-White
Top: D-Style - Katinka Blazer Eye on You
Pants: D-Style - Jeans Plain
Shoes: [ BW ] Converse Mesh - Black
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears:  {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Plain
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Vampire Ankh (BOX)
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK
    Earrings: [MANDALA]:SENJYU Earrings/BLACK HOLE
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Liners
    Gloves: Nomine Gloves - taped full length
   
Poses:  Diesel Works Beth7 @ Pose Fair 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment