Sunday, October 20, 2013

As Long As I Don’t Break These..

Heyas guys! So much is going on it's getting hard to keep up but it's keeping me entertained and giving me an endless supply of ideas flowing through my head. I love it when that happens and am fighting the urge to give you a double shot of epicness. Not only is Delirium Style owned and designed by Christel Morane taking part in the Bitacora Travel Fair but so is Euthenasia Body Art owned by Tailiea Sorbet. She's created this amazing corset set with a kick ass color hud for this event and let me tell you it's amazing with how many color options and patterns you can get on the corset I was like *insert epic drool here*. Be sure to stop by and pick up this sexy lingerie and happy shopping everyone.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes:  [LZ] Mesh Eyes (v 2) - light green
Hair:  ::Exile:: Untouched: Naturals
Lingerie: EBA - Mariah Corset NEW @ The Bitacora Travel Fair
Shoes: [whatever] high heel - black
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED - Liner Pack 1
    Lashes: - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nails: PMD Nail Hud 3 - Black and white @ The Body Modification Expo
   
Pose:  {pose maniacs}  Nyx 5







No comments:

Post a Comment