Thursday, October 31, 2013

This is Rockabilly Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you're all staying safe and enjoying your spooktacular evenings. If you're looking for an epic costume idea or just into the Rockabilly look look no further. Delirium Style is taking part in the Rockabilly Fashion Fair and let me tell you there's a ton of great stuff being released for this event, I'm excited.  I'm also digging these hairs from Lelutka and yes I'm a dork and combined two different hairs to get this look. >.> Anyways enjoy your Halloween and happy shopping. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural natural tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes:  AG. Illusion Eyes Fatpack
Hair: [LeLutka]-HELEN hair/Naturals
Bangs: [LeLutka]-SERENA hair/Naturals
Top: D-Style - Candy TiedTop Plaid @ The Rockabilly Fashion Fair
Pants: D-Style - Olivia Leggings Solid @ The Rockabilly Fashion Fair
Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED - Queen of D BlackWhite Pack
    Lashes: - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3
    Lashes 2: - DAMNED -  Luscious Eyelash
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nails: Orc Inc. : Slink Avatar Enhancement Nails - Rich Set 1

Pose: {Pose Maniacs} - Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment