Sunday, October 27, 2013

You Give Me Sanctuary

Have you ever experienced that moment when just when you thought things couldn't get worse they suddenly did? I hate that especially when it affects not only my businesses, jobs or worse my homework for my online classes in RL which is why I'm sorry for the huge gap in posts. I was originally going to be posting 2 outfits last week and didn't have the chance to since I had epic internet troubles. That outfit is being pushed back a little more because I put together this outfit and I absolutely adore it. Cynful has these awesome strappless mini dresses that were available at the last round of The Dressing Room Fusion. I've also been slacking with RP so this is something I'd totally rock while playing one of my characters since it looks  pretty awesome. Anywhos happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural natural tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes:  [LZ] Mesh Eyes (v 2) - light green
Hair:  ::Exile:: Untouched: Naturals
Dress: [Cynful] Seduce - Strapless Mini-Dress - Grey [TDRF] [wear me)
Pants: [LF] Swag Pants Grey (Wear me)
Boots: BAX Regency Boots Black Leather
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED - Liner Pack 1
    Lashes: - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nails: Orc Inc. : Slink Avatar Enhancement Nails - Rich Set 1
    Knife: Throwing Knives (Tanto style)
   
Pose:  *FN* In Repose Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment