Thursday, October 10, 2013

Touch Me, Save My Life


Ello everybody! I'm adoring the new releases from Delirium Style for the Bitacora Travel Fair and can't wait for it to open in a week. Chrissy has been on a roll getting all her new releases for the events she's taking part in over the next few weeks ready, I'm honestly excited to see her pictures on Facebook. I saw these awesome shorts and shoes on Chrissy and on her wifey Hera not too long ago rocking them and wanted to make the grabby hands and get their looks for myself. Shhh don't judge I have some gorgeous mothers. Also Truth has released some pretty awesome hairs in the last few weeks that I couldn't help but go through and drool over before finally choosing on this hair. I have a fascination with fedoras and am definitely going to be rocking this hair for a while. Also Body Modification Expo has officially opened with a lot of amazing designers. The event isn't like the other fashion fairs that happen throughout the year, it focuses on accessories and let me tell you they're AMAZING! Also keep your eye on my blog please, I'll be adding the landmark for the Bitacora Travel Fair once I receive it myself. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: Clemmm - The Whites
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dylan -  black & whites
Jacket: D-Style - Izara Jacket Plain w. HUD
Top: Gawk! Black Modest Tank Top Retired 
 Shorts: D-Style - Travel Shorts F @ Bitacora Travel Fair Opening on October 17th
Shoes: D-Style/Latreia - Urban Sneakers @ Bitacora Travel Fair Opening on October 17th
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner :  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Lashes 1: - DAMNED -  Flirty Eyelashes
    Lashes 2: - DAMNED -  Luscious Eyelash
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nails: -UtopiaH- SLink Avatar Enhancement - French Fingernails
    Tattoo: Munique. Cross Chain Tattoo @ Body Modification Expo
    Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack

Pose: Diesel Works - Vixie Female Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment