Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tonight we gonna have us a good time

Ellooooo lovely Urban Myths! See what I did there *winks*. I'm not really bringing anything new but instead an outfit that's been reflecting my mood for the last week or so. You know the mood where you wanna give everyone the look of mess with me and you're liable to end up sucking your thumb in a corner with a blanket look? It seems like every time I want to blog no look meets up with the look I want and then BOOM this look happened. I'm totally happy it happened this way and am looking forward to rocking this look for a couple of days or knowing me until I decide to change again in a few hours... I also give mad props to one of my friends Katryn for kidnapping me to random stores... because of her I found eyes that I've been looking for for months. Enjoy and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: Clemmm - The Whites
Hair:  "LoQ Hair" BerryJuice (LeftSided) FatPack
Top:  *Epic* Hoodie Fleece Jackets {Essential Pack} [x189]
Skirt: Cain - Black - Skirt With Straps
Shoes: [ BW ] Converse Mesh - Black
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner :  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Eyeliner 2: Clemmm - Hollow Mind Pack
    Lashes 1: - DAMNED -  Flirty Eyelashes
    Lashes 2: - DAMNED -  Luscious Eyelash
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Slink Hands Fingernails Applier - URBAN #1
    Leggings: erratic / fishnet wide / black
    Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Mash Up Tattoo ~ Unisex
    Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
    Necklace: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set
    Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack

Pose: .[ pose+ivity ]. Kryssi6




No comments:

Post a Comment