Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Don't Have Wings, So Flying With Me Wont Be Easy



Ellooooo everbody! I don't know about you but I'm getting excited for Halloween and so are store owners. I recently took a trip to the Oh My Gacha event and was walking around looking at all the different stores and items you can find there. I came upon these dresses from Sakide and fell in love with this dress and the white version of it. I thought it'd look cool to do an angel of death type of photo set and tada this was born. F*cking Ninjas had released this pose last year or so and I had used it for a different pic, one to represent my avi's vampirism and I was pleased with how well it fit in with the theme I was trying to pull off. This pose comes in clean and bloody and is modifiable so you'll be able to edit the pose to fit your avatar, which I had to do because I'm starting to think I have the shortest avi ever. Anyways happy shopping and enjoy.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: [FS] Mesh Eyeball [dark brown]
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Renata -  black & whites
Dress: [ SAKIDE ] Haunt Dress Blood Fight Oh My Gacha Event Item
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet (APPLIERS)
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner :  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Slink Hands Fingernails Applier - URAN #1
    Face Tattoo: Lovely Disarray - I'm no Priest
    Tattoo 2:  GrungeInk- Dangerous NEW!!!   
    Wings: :: alterego :: angelz collection wings - black Retired :/
    Choker: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Triquetra (BOX)
   
Pose:  F*cking Ninjas Death Dealer Pose + Scythe


No comments:

Post a Comment