Monday, September 30, 2013

Renegade... It Runs In My Blood


Well hello there everybody! Today has been hectic and it's one of those days where I wanted to relax and enjoy my night. Well that didn't happen as I'd hope since I had not only RL homework but work in SL as well on top of a 50% off sale at Delirium Sale. It only lasts 24 hours though so hurry on in and grab your goodies before they go back up to full price. Also I'm bringing you another tattoo from GrungeInk. I am in love with these tattoos and am finding it really easy to pair them with whatever I'm wearing not to mention if I wanted to wear my bewbies I'd be able to! Have a not to hectic week and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: [FS] Mesh Eyeball [dark brown]
Hair: Magika // B&W Pack // Jess
Top: D-Style - Hayley Long Vest NEW!!!
Leggings: erratic / ripped stockings / FULL COLLECTION (8 colors)
Boots: [Gos] Triumph Boots V2 in Black - Fem - [bagged]
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner : - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Lip Gloss: {D.A} Menace - Make-up -
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Slink Hands Fingernails Applier - URBAN #1
    Tattoo 1: dl:: Leopard Face Scraches Tattoo Group Gift!
    Tattoo 2:  GrungeInk- Dangerous NEW!!!
    Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack)

Pose:  Diesel Works - Bombastic Female Poses




No comments:

Post a Comment