Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Smile Sweeter Than The Angels


Ellooooo everybody! I have some exciting things to show you, this lingerie from Euthanasia Body Art for example! I was so excited to see that Tai came out of retirement to blow me away with this set. It's totally gorgeous, the top is mesh with a color change HUD with amazing options. Check it out and pick it up, I promise you will love it just as much as I do and trust me it fits perfectly with pretty much every body type. Unfortunately though there isn't a Lola's Tango applier for this set but there's so much to choose from at EBA that do have the appliers that everybody wins. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: {D.A} Sinistre - Blind Grey
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Amaya -  black & whites
Lingerie: EBA - Sunny Lingerie NEW!!!!
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner : - DAMNED - Cat Eyes  // FATPACK
    Lip Gloss: {D.A} Lipgloss Pack!
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
 
Pose:  {pose maniacs}  Nyx


No comments:

Post a Comment