Friday, September 6, 2013

Superficial Vanity


Heyas everybody! I recently got inspired to create a look that included something demonic but something a demon of vanity would wear. While reading a couple of other blogs and looking on facebook I ran across this dress. I thought it looked pretty awesome and instantly ideas began pouring through my mind about different things I could pair with this dress thingie... because honestly I don't know what to call what I'm wearing but that's ok because it totally looks awesome. Paired with some things I picked up at the Arcade (which I'm still going through and sorting whether to give away, trade or whatever), some awesome stuff from Dead Apples, which is now one of my new favorite stores and this really cool mesh demon tail I found on marketplace. I am adoring this look and so don't wanna take it off and besides the wild hair color makes everything so much better. Anyways happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: {D.A} Sinistre - Blind Grey
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Melissa Mesh Hair - Aquatic @ The Arcade
Dress: *MUKA* Caged Black Dark
Boots: Latreia- Tailiea Black
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner : - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Eyeliner 2: {D.A} Menace - Make-up -
    Lip Gloss: {D.A} Lipgloss Pack!
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Slink Hands Fingernails Applier - URBAN #1
    Necklace: {Dead Apples} Antlers Chain Necklace - YingYang/Silver RARE @ The Arcade
    Stockings: erratic / fishnet wide / black
    Stockings 2: Tintable Fader Socks!
    Tail: <H> Devil Tail
    Horns: [Aux] In Dreams - Horns - Obsidion
    Gun: {ae} gun holster {wcf}
   
Pose:  {pose maniacs} Thaty NEW!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment