Monday, September 16, 2013

Take Me Away to a Secret Place

Heyas everyone! I hope the weekend treated you well and are gearing up for the season change happening this weekend! I know I'm excited for fall to come and am eagerly waiting for Autumn to get here. I love the different clothing that's coming out and loving these skirts from R3volt. I know I know I'm behind in blogging a lot of things I should be blogging but the relaxing feel of these skirts were perfect for my mood, especially today.  Enjoy the look and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: {D.A} Sinistre - Blind Grey
Hair: tulip. Max (Duo 10) @ The Arcade
Top: Apple May Designs - Mistie Tops - Black
Skirt:  [R3] - Esme Belted Skirt [V3]
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner : - DAMNED - Cat Eyes  // FATPACK
    Lip Gloss: {D.A} Lipgloss Pack!
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)

Pose:  {pose maniacs}  Nyx



No comments:

Post a Comment