Saturday, September 21, 2013

She's Burning Through My Heart


Ello everybody! As the month begins to fade it brings the birth of a new month and new events. I know I'm excited for them and before I could thoroughly enjoy them I had to take care of a few last minute details for my holiday preparations for tomorrow. Mabon is this weekend and it's a celebration of the second harvest, of life and the circle of life every living thing goes through and it's also the Fall Equinox and first day of Autumn here in the northern hemisphere. During the course of my day I received a notecard from Cynful jam packed with all of their new releases and the events that they're taking part in. Since I've been feeling girly and wanted to look nice this weekend this top was absolutely perfect for the look I've been wanting to put together. I hope you guys enjoy it and have fun shopping. Blessed Mabon and have a good weekend.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: {D.A} Sinistre - Blind Grey
Hair: .b -smitten  - blacks
Top: [Cynful] The 'Shimmy' Top - Berry [MyAttic] (wear me) NEW @ My Attic!
Pants: Gawk! Black Tweed Pants
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet (APPLIERS)
Shoes: [whatever] High Heel 2.0 - black
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner : - DAMNED - Cat Eyes  // FATPACK
    Lip Gloss: {D.A} Lipgloss Pack!
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Teeth: [label mode] Teeth FAT PACK
    Nails: [Stellar] In Bloom (black & white pack) NEW @ My Attic!
   
Pose:  *FN* In Repose Pose NEW!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment