Thursday, September 19, 2013

Unfaithful War

Ello everybody, have I got some goodies for you! I have to admit that I haven't had much inspiration lately and I've been in one of those moods where I wanna get back into roleplaying, especially since I've found a new sim with a lot of friendly faces from Fallen that I can't wait to rp with once more. I had to pause though for a moment to show you all this look. Delirium Style and F*cking Ninjas have both had epic releases in the last couple of days that this look sort of fell together out of the sky and I admit I am really happy that it came together the way it did, I couldn't have planned it better if I tried honestly. Check out the stores and have fun shopping amazing readers!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: {D.A} Sinistre - Blind Grey
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Mindy -  black & whites
Top: *MUKA* Tank Classic Black
Skirt: D-Style - Laney Long Skirt w.HUD NEW!!!
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner : - DAMNED - Cat Eyes  // FATPACK
    Lip Gloss: {D.A} Lipgloss Pack!
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Helmet: D-Style - GI Mousy Helmet Brat w.HUD NEW!!!
    Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Mash Up Tattoo ~ Unisex
    Teeth: [label mode] Teeth FAT PACK
   
Pose:  *FN* In Repose Pose NEW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment