Friday, September 13, 2013

We Run the Night To Keep Them Runnin


Heyas everybody! Happy Friday the thirteenth! I absolutely love Friday the 13th and what makes it better is that today is my RL birthday... So as a treat to myself I went over to an event put on by AlterEgo's owner/designer Toxxic called Stalkerazzi. There's so many amazing designers and sponsors it's pretty awesome. Originally I had seen this top on Toxxic's blog and fell in love with it since I swear worse than a trucker at times. This top fit perfectly with pants I also found at Stalkerazzi and a hair I picked up from FaMESHed. So many events are in full swing or in the midst of changing rounds I'm going nuts with picking up all these goodies so Imma get outta here. Have fun shopping all!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: {D.A} Sinistre - Faded To Blue
Hair: Alice Project - Delilah - Infinity @ FaMESHed
Top: .:cheeky:. Vest Shirt! Parental Mesh @ Stalkerazzi
Leggings: lazybones - ripped leggings - black @ Stalkerazzi
Shoes: [Gos] GTFO Boots in Black [bagged]
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner : - DAMNED - Cat Eyes  // FATPACK
    Lip Gloss: {D.A} Lipgloss Pack!
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
    Tattoos: .:: Delusions ::. Sleeve Tattoo - Web of Deceit @ Stalkerazzi

Pose:  [Motivaction] Pin up# 1 -Fresh & cool-[BOX]


No comments:

Post a Comment