Tuesday, September 3, 2013

How the Mighty Fall... The Mighty Fall


Heyas everybody, I'm so excited for this post it's crazamaze! I meant to get this post out a couple of days ago with a couple of differences but I'm totally glad I waited until I got into the Arcade to release this post. September brings lots of awesomeness and has got to be my favorite month with so many awesome events to kick off the month. The Arcade Gacha Events has started and has been uber packed since it's start on September first. I suggest going either really early in the morning or really late at night to help avoid massive crowds but there's a ton of awesome things there including stores like Wasabi Pills, Exile, Belleza, Remarkable Oblivion (RO), Glam Affair, AUX and so many more. It's totally worth trying to get into trust me. Also be sure to check out this round of Perfect Wardrobe and it's Angel Round. Sakide has these awesome dresses you can get in Angel White or Fallen Angel Reds, Blacks and Purples. *-* This so far has got to be my favorite look as of late and so don't wanna change. It's getting me in the Halloween spirit with All Hallow's Eve coming up in a little over a month! Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Mesh Eyes ] - [ Reflection Blue Rino ]
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Melissa Mesh Hair - Faded @ The Arcade Gacha Events
Dress: [ SAKIDE ] Fallen Angel Dress @ Perfect Wardrobe
Shoes: Slink Margot Slippers Black Update (For Enhancement Feet)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet (APPLIERS) (WEAR TO UNPACK)
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner / Eyelashes: Came with the eyes
    Eyeliner 2:  -UtopiaH- Fallen Angel Makeup (unisex)
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Slink Hands Fingernails Applier - URBAN #1
    Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
    Sleeves: .Identity. Body Shop - Endless Nightmare
    Scars: Corvus : Eyebrow Double Scar
    Necklace: {Dead Apples} Antlers Chain Necklace - Carbon/Silver @ The Arcade Gacha Events
    Ear Wings: RO - Elysium - Black - Purchase Container

Pose:  [Motivaction] pin up #10 -The attitude [BOX]


No comments:

Post a Comment