Saturday, August 31, 2013

No Satisfaction for the Wicked

Harley Quinn: "Oh, come on, Puddin'! Don't you wanna rev up your "Harley"? Vroom vroom!"

Well hello there! I've been in a mood for creating a new take on Harley Quinn from Batman and have been trying to get this outfit together for a couple of months now. It's been a struggle finding items that I liked that just seemed to fit together to go into the look I wanted and then all of a sudden POOF it happened tonight and I couldn't be happier. It's as if the long search is finally over and I've achieved the look I was going for or pretty damn close to it... Anyways Harley Quinn has got to be one of my favorite comic book villains other than Mystique in X-Men and has got to be the hardest person to put something together that isn't a premade avi that costs an arm and a leg. 

My neck tattoo was apart of Stuff in Stock's last round and the round's ended AND the creator hasn't updated their marketplace to include the tattoo... My eyes were apart of SL Fashion Week's round that just ended and the creator hasn't updated their marketplace either... sorry about that but keep a look out for more from these designers whether on marketplace or inworld at more events. I hope you enjoy the look as much as I do and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: [Crash Republic] Rebel Eyes - blue
Hair:  eXxEsS : CHIMERA Mesh Hair - Dark Brown
Top: DE Designs - Fae Corset - Multipack
Pants:  .R:R. The Kelly Leggings
Boots: BAX Regency Boots Black Leather
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Slink Hands Fingernails Applier - URBAN #1
    Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
    Neck Tattoo: - Quintessencia - Tattoo Zodiac Signs Virgo -
    Sleeves: .Identity. Body Shop - Endless Nightmare
    Nose Piercing: <-Puncture-> Nostril Piercing (Gemstone) Right - Basics
    Necklace: <-Puncture->  Zodiac Necklace (Virgo)

Pose:  [Motivaction] pin up #10 -The attitude [BOX]
Second Pose: .[ pose+ivity ]. Harley Quinn Pack




No comments:

Post a Comment