Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I Got Chills.... They're Multiplying


Have you ever had that outfit that every time you put it on it instantly transports you into one of your favorite scenes in one of your favorite movies? I know I do and that's exactly what this outfit did for me. It transported me into the final scenes of Grease. *-* Lately it seems like I've been thinking a lot about this movie like it's taken over my brain and it's what comes to mind when I put together outfits. It's driving me bonkers. Nonetheless this outfit was inspired by the movie and I'm totally rocking it... My jacket is a NEW RELEASE from Delirium Style that has a ton of color options and designs it's crazamaze. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBLue
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Teddy -  variety
Jacket: D-Style - Alexis Leather Jacket W.HUD NEW!!!!!
Leggings: Gawk! Black Cotton Leggings
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Necklace: EarthStones Forever Infinity Necklace - Women's
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails [BOXED]
    Bow: RO - Briar Bow Headband - Plain Purchase Container
   
Pose:  Purple Poses Allie

 



No comments:

Post a Comment