Saturday, August 10, 2013

On a Dark Desert Highway


Ello Ello! I'm really excited about this post because I'm proud at how well these pictures came out and how easy they were to edit. I recently decided to change hair colors from black/red/blonde to brown. It's a nice change and I love how it looks with the darkness of my skin. Not to mention this hair fit perfectly with my outfit. I was feeling a little girly if you couldn't tell and am loving the shorts weather while it lasts, that and I couldn't resist these adorable shorts when I went to SL Fashion Week. Totally adorable and worth the money believe me. Anyways enough of my scatter brain excitedness have fun shopping! 

Happy Shopping: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark
Eyes:  - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBLue
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Lola Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Top: Corvus : White Lea Tank and Vest
Shorts: [LDP] Jeans Shorts Dark & Cream Tank @ SL Fashion Week!
Heels: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Choker: collar lolita jarc DOLL'S HOUSE BLACK 2013
    Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] NABOO Rings & Claws
    Bracelet: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
    Tattoo: -UtopiaH- My Wonderland Tattoo
   
Pose: -.label motion.- Berry Poses




No comments:

Post a Comment