Friday, August 30, 2013

I'm the One You Wanna Forget


Ellooooo amazing readers. I know I know I'm starting to slack again with posting and I'm sorry. I do have a good reason though! RL college classes have picked up again for me so I'm spending a lot of time working on homework as well as trying to keep up with all of my jobs in SL and I'm seriously going crazy until I can get into a routine so bare with me please... it's gonna be hectic til the semester ends in December. Anyways I found this awesome top on marketplace while browsing and thought it looked really cool with these leather pants from *DE that I found... I finally found a pair of mesh leather pants that I love and am totally drooling. I am also loving these Slink hands now that I've figured out how to use the skin and nail appliers and can't believe how easily it is to accessorize with them. Totally worth the money if you've been thinking about getting them.... and trust me it took me a couple months to decide to get them. Enough ramblings from me happy shopping:

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark (Wearing the Slink Hand Applier as well from Lara Hurley)
Eyes: Ibanez Hypnotic Eyes - Ghost
Hair:  ISON - Heidi (all colors)
Top: Kyoot - Idolatry Top & Bodysuit (Grey)
Pants: DE Designs - Rune - Natural Leathers - Black
Shoes: N-core CUORE "Black" (Mesh)
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nail Polish: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Slink Hands Fingernails Applier - URBAN #1
    Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Endless Nightmare
  
Pose:  Apple Spice Sexy Pose 008



No comments:

Post a Comment