Wednesday, August 14, 2013

In a World Like This You Got Me Wide Open

Elloooo everybody! I felt like putting together a comfortable relaxed look because it feels like it's been go go go lately and I for one like to be comfortable when I'm on the go. I've also been trying to add more color to my look both RL and SL and try to get away from wearing a shiz ton of black all the time like I have been for ages. You can't even imagine how excited I was for these shorts, I have a hard time finding shorts I like and R3volt came through and released these. Epic right? Anyways have fun shopping and enjoy the rest of the summer. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBLue
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Annette Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Top: Gawk! Black Modest Tank Top
Shorts: [R3] - Cian Cargo Shorts [V2]
Shoes: [ BW ] Converse Mesh - Black
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Choker: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set -Triquetra (BOX)
    Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] NABOO Rings & Claws
    Bracelet: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack

Pose:  Apple Spice Against the Wall Pose 008



No comments:

Post a Comment