Sunday, August 4, 2013

Stay Mah Babeh


Elloooooo everybody! I hope your weekend was awesome, mine was that's for sure. Today I felt girly but also a little daring... and I also said I'd be showing you another new release from AngelRED Boutique. This skirt is totally adorable and I love the bow... I love spiked accessories and love to add them where I can so this was a pleasant surprise when I saw pictures of these skirts... so many color options are available it's hard not to find one you'll fall in love with. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark
Eyes: Ibanez Hypnotic Eyes - Tombstone
Hair: ::Exile::Untouched: Naturals
Top: *Epic* Basic Sexy Henley Tees {Essential Pack} [x189]
Skirt: AngelRED - Mesh Axis Skirt [BLACK] NEW!!!
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Choker: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set -Triquetra (BOX)
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] NABOO Rings & Claws
    Bracelet: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
   
Pose: Diesel Works Beth9



No comments:

Post a Comment