Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm Breaking the Habit


Elloooooo! So I was going to release this post a couple of days ago but in the last week there have been 2 other outfits that have made keep pushing this one aside. I adore these shorts, they're unisex and completely epic. Color changing hud so you can match it to any outfit or mood, cool right? Happy Shopping guys, you'll be hearing from me again soon I promise!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark
Eyes:  - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBLue
Hair: "LoQ Hair" Cognac FatPack Promo Price on Marketplace
Shorts: D-Style - Unisex Baggy Bermuda w.Texture HUD NEW!!
Feet: N-core Flat BAREFEET & Flip-Flops (Mesh)
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Choker: collar lolita jarc DOLL'S HOUSE BLACK 2013
    Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] NABOO Rings & Claws
    Bracelet: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
    Fedora: (O&N) Fedora Buckle (Basic) Boxed
    Pasties: X tape (pasties) from Lacy's Apparel
   
Pose: *PosESioN* Divine 2







No comments:

Post a Comment