Monday, August 26, 2013

Take Me As I Am or Not at All


Lately it feels like nobody notices I exist except for when it's convenient. It can be a blessing and a curse since lately all I've wanted to tell people is to kiss my ass and be left alone to my own devices to do my own thing. It's like a rut that I get into every so often especially when I've felt stressed out. One thing I'm glad that Delirium Style has released are these awesome tops with a ton of options that are hud controlled. My favorite one is Keep Calm and Kiss My Ass... totally my mood right now and am absolutely loving it. 

Also Lara Hurley now makes appliers for slink hands and feet, so far only available for Lina and Anais skins, which got me to actually spend the linden on Slink's mesh hands. There are tons to choose from and fit pretty awesomely. Appliers work with the enhanced model of hands though just to warn you and they come in the box along with the regular slink hands. Happy Shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark
Eyes: [FS] Mesh Eyeball [dark brown]
Hair:  eXxEsS : CHIMERA Mesh Hair - Dark Brown NEW!!!Top: D-Style - Violet Tank W.HUD
Leggings 1: erratic / ripped stockings / FULL COLLECTION (8 colors)
Leggings 2: D-Style - Spats W.HUD NEW!!!Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Slink Hands Fingernails Applier - URBAN #1 @ Perfect Wardrobe
    Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
    Neck Tattoo: - Quintessencia - Tattoo Zodiac Signs Virgo - @ Stuff in Stock
   
Pose:  Diesel Works - Vixie Female Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment