Tuesday, August 6, 2013

No Ordinary Pink Lady


 Elloooooo everybody! By now I hope you've noticed the new name for the blog... trust me much needed and it'll be an awesome new adventure... I recently saw a commercial for Grease the musical and wanted to do my own version of Rizzo's Pink Ladies because let's face it my favorite character from the musical (and the movie) is Rizzo. I love her "I don't give a shiz" attitude and her spunk. R3volt came through with these gorgeous jackets that fit the look I was trying to go for and complete my look better than I could have imagined. Also be sure to hit up AlterEgo and get these adorable pumps, available as a group gift. Happy Shopping! 

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark
Eyes:  - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBLue
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Moelleux" Blacks and White
Top: Gawk! White Modest Tank Top
Jacket: [R3] - Tessa Jacket [V2] NEW!!!
Leggings: [R3] Black Studded Leggings [V1]
Heels: alterego I punky princess heels (Group Gift)
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Choker: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set -Triquetra (BOX)
    Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] NABOO Rings & Claws
    Bracelet: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
    Cigarette: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] LUCKY STROKE Ciggies (Dark)
    Gun: {ae} gun holster {wcf}
    Tattoo: Tattoo The Swan_GoK
   
Pose: 55 FEMALE POSES - PURPLE POSES



No comments:

Post a Comment