Friday, August 16, 2013

Autumn Nights by the Lake



Hellooooo everybody. The last couple of days I've been feeling girly... it's a rare thing anymore with all the other stuffs I've been wearing over the last few weeks. I've spent the last couple weeks looking for items that give the fall feel, with the earthy tones and colors but still be light enough for warm weather and boy was I going *-* when I first put this outfit together. At first it didn't feel right until I added this jacket from Delirium Style... Chrissy seriously released this jacket right at the right time and jam packed so many colors in it's nearly impossible to not match it to any outfit. My skirt on the other hand was apart of Apple May Designs hunt a couple months ago and isn't available in this color anymore but you can get it in other colors on marketplace or at their mainstore. Trust me this skirt is worth it, it's totally adorable and one of my favorite skirts. Anyways happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBLue
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Lola Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Jacket: D-Style - Izara Jacket Plain w. HUD NEW!!!!
Top: Gawk! Brown Modest Tank Top
Skirt: Apple May Designs - Luna Mesh Skirt - Earth Past Hunt Item
Feet: N-core Flat BAREFEET & Flip-Flops (Mesh)
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: -UtopiaH- Queen of Darkness Make-Up
    Choker: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set -Triquetra (BOX)
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails [BOXED]
    Bracelet: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack
    Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: The Owl :: Sleeve Tattoo :: H12010
   
Pose:  Label Motion Berry Pose 6


No comments:

Post a Comment