Thursday, October 17, 2013

I'm Breaking Free


Heyas everybody what a week and a half it's been and I've been popping around the grid to the many great events that are going on. First the Body Modification Expo. There are so many amazing designers taking part like Razor, Remarkable Oblivion, Auxillary, PMD, and so many more. Check it out and keep a watch on my blog as I'll be incorporating some of the goodies you can get into a spooky treat in the coming time between now and All Hallow's Eve SL Fashion Week has some pretty cool stuffs too and I absolutely adore these pants. I've been looking for gray jeans that aren't mesh for a while now. Like almost everybody else I have an overabundant amount of mesh jeans in my inventory that I can't wear with boots because they don't fit together without something peeking through so it was nice to find these. They also have Phat Azz appliers sold seperately. I personally will not buy the azz but more power to the rest of you who do. Last but not least Delirium Style has released these awesome tops. They have so many different options, colors and awesome stuff that you'll definitely wanna swing by and get it. Chrissy's also decorated the sim for Autumn / Halloween and expanded the store a little bit so definitely check that out as well. Happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural dark tan w/ Slink Applier
Eyes: [Crash Republic] Rebel Eyes - blue
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Isabella V3 Hair [1] NEW!!!!!
Top: D-Style - Annmar Tank/Vest Solid Cross HUD NEW!!!!!
Pants: [LF] Swag Pants Grey (Wear me) @ SL Fashion Week
Boots: [Gos] Triumph Boots V2 in Black - Fem - [bagged]
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner : - DAMNED - Cat Eyes  // FATPACK
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual (Unpack)
    Nails: PMD Nail Hud 3 - Black and white @ The Body Modification Expo
    Hair Base: AITUI - 5 Standard Hair Bases @ The Body Modification Expo
    Bracelets: UNISEX[MANDALA]OKAKI Bracelet set/Black(wear me to unpack

Pose:  {pose maniacs}  Chloe 6



No comments:

Post a Comment