Monday, November 19, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside

I really cant stay
(but baby its cold outside)
I've got to go away
(but baby its cold outside)
This evening has been so very nice
(I'll hold your hands there just like ice)

Winter is on it's way. The weather is slowly changing from nice and warm to cold and dark. So many designers are coming out with their winter designs in time for Black Friday, which so happens to be this Friday. Winter has got to be one of my least favorite seasons. I don't like cold but I do like being warm, which this outfit makes me feel. Peruse the credits then get yourselves down to these amazing stores then find a cuddle buddy and curl up by a fire. I know I am teehee. :)

What I'm Wearing:  
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Julia ] - [ Black Bronze ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack II
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sylvie Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack
Top: Gawk! White Mini Sweater
Pants: AngelRED- FULL PERM AE Jeans Kit
Shoes: (SP) Ugg Boots -Black-
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: Pink Acid Punk Princess Eyeliner, Eyelashes & Dimple Piercings
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Tunnels]

Pose: Diesel Works Piper 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment