Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fashion Rehab










































I think I need a blogging and fashion rehab. So many cute things are being released lately, so many sales and new stores are being shown to me every time I turn around. ( R E D ) M I N T released these cute mesh skirts today and there are so many different options. You can wear the mesh skirts with or without the underwear. My shoes are also semi new... well new to me and I LOVE THESE PUMPS! They are unlike all the other pumps I own. They have a color hud to match it seamlessly to your skin and making them look more realistic. Check it out!

Also AvaGirl is having a 50% off sale @ AngelRED Couture so go check it out and spoil yourself... Check out the sale at the AngelRED sim!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Miha ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shape (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack II
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Eva HairStyle/Black-White
Top: .[rhetoric]. MeliMora Halter-black
Skirt: (r)M~LowRise miniSkirt ~No. 05 (Mesh)
Shoes: DADAbeiz :: Chic Pumps 6 Black-Colors
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Tunnels]
    Blindfold: *~*Illusions*~* Silk Blindfold
Poses: Diesel Works Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment