Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November Stirrings

Turkey day is right around the corner. Group gifts at your favorite stores are changing including at EBA. This sexy corset set is this month's group gift. It reminds me of turkey, don't ask me why. I love how it looks and I love the colors. Normally I don't wear browns or oranges but dayum how could I not with this set? I mean come on where are you going to have a free group where you get free lingerie? Only other place I know of that has cute lingerie is Blacklace but it's a 99 L group join fee. EBA is a FREE group join and FREE lingerie. How can you pass that up? o.O

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Miha ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: .Ploom. Penny- Indecisive Pack
Lingerie: Euthanasia Body Art- November Group Gift
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Tunnels]
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK
    Nose Piercing: EarthStones Nose Stud- Peridot (from the EarthStones Hunt)
    Eyebrow Piercing: EarthStones Brow Piercing- Sapphire (from the EarthStones Hunt)

Pose: Diesel Works Aurora




No comments:

Post a Comment