Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lollipopped Lollipop

 
Come on and suck my lollipop. *extends one to you* I have had lollipop by Lil Wayne stuck in my head for days and this background is PERFECT for the song. Another gorgeous set from EBA. I swear I'm addicted. I can't help it. EBA is so gorgeous and well designed and the attention to detail is stunning. This set I would wear in RL cuz they're that cute. Yea I went there. Now get to EBA browse around and show off how sexy you are and let your inner fashionista out.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Miha ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sylvie Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack
Lingerie: Euthanasia Body Art- Lori Bra set black
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Tunnels]
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK
    Nose Piercing: EarthStones Nose Stud- Peridot (from the EarthStones Hunt)
    Eyebrow Piercing: EarthStones Brow Piercing- Sapphire (from the EarthStones Hunt)

Pose: Diesel Works Aurora


No comments:

Post a Comment