Saturday, November 24, 2012

Kryptnotic

I swear I shop too much. I'm always finding cute things whether it's been sitting patiently in my inventory waiting to be worn or out in my adventures around the grid. I've been wanting to feel warm lately and it's been cold here in my little corner of the world so it's time to break out the warm clothing. The ground on the sim I live on is also changing making it look gorgeous and also like winter.

Getting down to my clothes, my top is technically a dress from AlterEgo but chose to not wear the whole thing as a dress. I swear Toxxic knows how to make me look cute and war at the same time. My jeans are awesome in that they come in three colors, dark blue, faded and white so how can you go wrong with them? Lastly my boots are uggs. Uggs are uber popular and if your avi doesn't have any get some!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Julia ] - [ Black Bronze ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack II
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amandine Mesh Hair
Top: ::alterego:: Nadia Dress- Black
Pants: ::Foxy Fashions:: Destoyed Jeans Bundle
Shoes: (SP) Ugg Boots -Black-
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: Corvus: Cateyes Eyeliner
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Tunnels]

Poses: Diesel Works Daisy3


No comments:

Post a Comment