Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dance in the Dark



Go dance in the dark and let your wildest dreams explode. Dance around the shops looking for perfection.

I swear every time I turn around I find hair that I like from .ploom. not a big fan of their prim hair but their mesh hair I absolutely adore. Mesh hair in general I love and rarely wear prim flexi hair anymore. I love it paired with AngelRED and most of my clothes. I'm moving slowly to mesh clothing but so far love mesh shoes and mesh hair. The skirt in the pictures above is from AngelRED and is apart of a full perm pack. Go down and find it as well as peruse the lucky chairs, MM boards, and stores that have some of their amazing designs out.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Julia ] - [ Black Bronze ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack II
Hair: .Ploom. Yuri- Indecisive Pack
Top: *Epic* Sho-Low Halter Tops {Essential Pack} [x139]
Skirt: AngelRED FULL PERM Crave Jean Mini Skirt
Shoes: [Etchaflesh] Midnight Sneaker Boots
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Tunnels]
    Nose Piercing: EarthStones Nose Stud- Peridot (from the EarthStones Hunt)
    Eyebrow Piercing: EarthStones Brow Piercing- Sapphire (from the EarthStones Hunt)
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Manicure- Sculpted Prim Nails

Poses: Diesel Works Daisy 3 & 4














No comments:

Post a Comment