Monday, November 19, 2012

Don't Hold Your Breath...

Leaning over my cane looking over at you with a come hither look you slowly walk towards me. Tilting my head up with a smirk.

I LOVE a lot of things from EBA but this has got to be one of my all time favs. I love fishnets so I love the fishnets that come with this lingerie set. I can't help but feel ready to take on making my bf drool... head to EBA and get this set as well as pick up the November Group gift as it will be changed out in a couple weeks. A little birdie also told me that there are some gifts under the Christmas tree at EarthStones... to make it even better they're FREE!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Julia ] - [ Black Bronze ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack II
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Sophie" Blacks and White
Lingerie: EBA Mira
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- Tribal Make Up + Base hair / 4 Versions
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Tunnels]

Poses: .::Y&R::. Madonna Pose Set


No comments:

Post a Comment