Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankfully Thankful


Now that November is here the autumn colors are coming out more and in full force. It's also the season to be thankful. First I'm thankful for my family, without which SL would be boring and not as fun. Second I'm thankful for my best friend because he's always there waiting with a hug and a box ready for rants. I'm also thankful for my boyfriend who keeps me on my toes. My friends also keep me pretty thankful also because without them I wouldn't be blogging and probable wouldn't look as good as I do now or still be in SL.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack l
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Swift- Reds
Top: :: alterego :: striped long sleeve top - black
Pants: :::insanya::: Kate Jeans- Full Pack
Shoes: (SP) Ugg Boots -black-
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear Plain
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK
    Nose Piercing: EarthStones Nose Stud- Peridot (from the EarthStones Hunt)

Pose: *PosESioN* November Group Gift Female


No comments:

Post a Comment