Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sexy Lullaby


Have you ever wanted to go to bed completely relaxed? I know I have especially with so much business going on for me in RL. Recently I got some new releases from Euthanasia Body Art and ( R E D ) M I N T that I'm sharing with you now. The new release from EBA are these pretty bra sets, they come in two options, sheer or nonsheer on the shirt/undershirt, pants/undies layers for each option. ( R E D ) M I N T also released a ton of new skins one of which is them being this pale skin I'm wearing. Really cute things I know! I also recently got this hair from Truth and OMG I love it! Take the taxi's in the credits and pick up all these cute things you wont be sorry!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: ( r )M~ (Skin) Pale~ No. 12 ~ (1) CRANK (Freckles)
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack II
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Cyanne- black & whites (mesh)
Lingerie: EBA- Jordyn Bra Set Black
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- Cateyes make up
Pose: *PosESioN* Gift November (They recently changed locations and I haven't been yet x_x sorry no slurl)


No comments:

Post a Comment