Friday, November 9, 2012

Hot Mess



[Etchaflesh] and corsets have become my new addiction. My friend got me to take another look and OMG I am so glad I did. I love these sneaker boots and this under the bust corset. What makes these better? They're Mesh! The shoes and the corset come in so many sizes so it's nearly impossible for them to NOT fit your avatar.

I am also proud to announce another new sponsor. AngelRED, AngelRED textures and SimpleCandy all by Lexi Zelin (and her alts) and all the amazingness that's associated. AngelRED has full permission clothing textures and lucky chairs. Stay tuned for more from AngelRED. :)

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Miha ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes7
Hair: ::Exile:: Wild Horses: Dark Reds
Top: AngelRED- Temptation Top Template Pack {#4}
Corset: [Etchaflesh] Executioner Underbust Corset
Pants: SLX353Coxi- Knee-Patch Stripped Leggings
Shoes: [Etchaflesh] Midnight Sneaker Boots
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Tunnels]
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK
    Nose Piercing: EarthStones Nose Stud- Peridot (from the EarthStones Hunt)
    Eyebrow Piercing: EarthStones Brow Piercing- Sapphire (from the EarthStones Hunt)

Pose: Diesel Works- Shyla


No comments:

Post a Comment