Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beautiful Lie

Heyas guys! Imma keep this one pretty short. I've started RPing and OMG am I enjoying it. It's a nice break from always being so bleh. This look came to me last night when I was rping. I wanted something warmer then what I was wearing and BOOM this happened. If you're at all interested in RPing where I do check out the site (Fallen RP) or check out the city. Have fun!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: :[Al Vulo!] - [ Jade ] - [ Winter Snow Sunkissed ]
Shape: Simple Pleasures Elizabeth (modded)
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - DarkBlue
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Jules" Blacks and White
Top: Gawk! Black Tummy Shirt
Pants: [Cynful] Zia Denim - Black
Shoes: N-core BAREFEET (Mesh)
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Second Necklace: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED - CatEyes MakeUp
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
    Nails: -UtopiaH- Bloody Hand Horns Set
    Tattoo: dl:: Butterfly Back Tattoo
Poses: Diesel Works - Glam Poses Set

**All landmarks can be found in the landmarks tab of the blog**


No comments:

Post a Comment