Saturday, January 19, 2013

Urban Suburbia

Heyas guys I have a new release from Badazzled Designs. I love this outfit and it's been hard for me to change out of it since I got it. Pairing them with my Tailiea boots from Latreia OMG the pairing couldn't be better. I also went to this cool sim where to take pics. It's all different sized bricks with shadows that are amazing. Definitely check it out if your into darker photography. Click here to travel there.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: :[Al Vulo!] - [ Aisha ] - [ Candy sunkissed TDR ] Past Dressing Room Exclusive
Shape: Custom
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Aurora - black & whites
Outfit: ::badazzle designs:: Back Home NEW!
Shoes: Latreia - Tailiea Black
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED - Kajal MakeUp
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Simple
    Teeth: - DAMNED - 3D Parted Lips & Pouty - BOXED
    Piercings: -DAMNED- Elementaries BlackSet
   
Poses: *PosESioN* Divine 2



No comments:

Post a Comment