Sunday, January 6, 2013

We All Go Mad in the End

Hai Guys! I'm bringing you another skin from Al Vulo exclusive to The Dressing Room Fusion event as well as a dress from PARADISIS. The dress is 95 L which is so not bad for this dress, it's beautiful, looks warm and looks amazing with my ugg boots from AlterEgo. AlterEgo's free membership has ended and the group join fee is back but it's now 500 L to join (it's a bit much if you ask me but I can see Toxxi wanting to keep spammers out). Made a new shape that's up on marketplace but it's not this shape unfortunately. My shape is mine, I'm not putting this one up on marketplace, instead opting to tweak it until I'm satisfied. I may or may not be putting it up on marketplace but keep an eye on mah blog to find out. I'm also inviting you to join me on plurk. Link to my store and to my plurk are at the bottom. Happy Shopping Elfies!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: :[Al Vulo!] - [ Aisha ] - [ Candy Sunkissed TDR ] Exlusive @ TDRF only 70 L
Shape: Custom
Eyes: :[Al Vulo!] - *Carry on Aghate eyes Eyes and Lola's Appliers included in skin
Hair: .ploom. Hanna - Indecisive
Dress: PARADISIS Agnes : Black
Shoes: {alterego} uggz boots - blk white
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Lipstick: [ :: c r u s h :: ] line2 - lipstick- cr6
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Simple
    Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Pitch v.1 [Metal]
   
Poses: Diesel Works Aurora Poses 1&2

Liz's Marketplace Store
Elfies Unite on Plurk



No comments:

Post a Comment