Tuesday, January 22, 2013

City Elf In the End

 Heyas everybody! I hope your liking the new look of the blog. Today I'm bringing you a new hair from DeLa. This hair is gorgeous and I love the way it frames my avi's face. My shorts I found on one of my let's look at stuff on marketplace days. Best part is they're only 10 L and come in a lot of different colors. See you guys in the next blog with a new release from a sponsor. :)

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: :[Al Vulo!] - [ Aisha ] - [ Candy Sunkissed TDR ] Past TDRF exclusive
Shape: Simple Pleasures Elizabeth (modded)
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Jules" Dipped Party Colors NEW
Top: Gawk! Black Darling Shirt
Shorts: .R:R. The Sole' Shorts - Black
Feet: N-core "Feet" *Boxed*
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED - Kajal MakeUp
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Simple
    Piercings: -DAMNED- Elementaries BlackSet
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SILVER MOON

Poses: Diesel Works Celeste Set



No comments:

Post a Comment