Wednesday, January 23, 2013

No Boundaries

 Hiyas everybody! Today is a relax day. I'm in a mood where I can't think clearly enough to do more to my pictures then crop them. Hello light headedness and headaches. I'm definitely taking a nap after this lol. What better way to relax, take a nap and be totally comfy then a new bra and panties set? Euthanasia Body Art to the rescue. Tailiea released this bra set in many colors a few days ago and I definitely feel comfortable in it. The color pack I'm wearing has dark polka dots and white polka dots. If you're having a day like me or just looking for a new bra set head to EBA. :)

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Essences - Wednesday *medium skintone* @ The Dressing Room Fusion
Shape: Simple Pleasures Elizabeth (modded)
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Aurora - Black & Whites
Lingerie: EBA- Morgan Bra Set Black  New!!
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED - Kajal MakeUp
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Simple
    Piercings: -DAMNED- Elementaries BlackSet
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SILVER MOON
    Lipstick: [ :: c r u s h :: ] line2 - lipstick - queens pack (cr1)

Poses: Diesel Works Aurora Set


No comments:

Post a Comment