Monday, January 14, 2013

Essences


Hey guys today's outfit is from Chandelle. I saw it in the discount room as I was wondering around checking out the store. There's a lot of cute items at Chandelle and some pretty cute things in the discount room, some mesh and some not. I couldn't resist picking up this dress and a couple other items while there. Happy shopping guys and you'll probably hear from me again sometime later today.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [May] - [Natural Bronze]
Shape: Custom
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection - gradient - pack II
Hair: Magika [01] Noise
Dress: - CHANDELLE - Dress/jacket for DC
Shoes: DADAbeiz :: Black-Half Ankle Boots
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Simple
    Lipgloss: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi-Gloss Lips Clear (MP)
   
Poses: *FN* My Soul Pose



No comments:

Post a Comment