Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hakuna Matata

Heyas! So boredom struck and a new post was born. This dress is another discounted item from Chandelle and it's gorgeous. It makes me think of summer which will be here before we know it. I love how I can wear my tattoo sleeves with this dress even though I'm not wearing any for this post. The dress is seamless and looks amazing. Enjoy Sexies!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: :[Al Vulo!] - [ Aisha ] - [ Candy sunkissed TDR ] @ The Dressing Room Fushion
Shape: Custom
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection - gradient - pack II
Hair: Magika [01] Noise
Dress: - CHANDELLE - Dress Bya. black
Shoes: Latreia - Tailiea Black
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Simple
    Lipgloss: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi-Gloss Lips Clear (MP)
    Belt: {alterego} revenge belt
    Earrings: [MANDALA]: SENJYU Earrings/BLACK HOLE
   
Poses: *PosESioN* Obscura 2

No comments:

Post a Comment