Monday, January 28, 2013

CrAzY


 Heyas guys! It's been a hectic day, my RL classes have started up again so my blogging will probably slow down again but never fear I'm not gonna stop. Now let's get down to what I'm wearing. .::Pink Sugah::. is releasing this dress to Grendade Free Wednesdays this week. It comes in nearly nude, baby blue and snow white. It even has Tangos appliers \o/! N-core also released some new feet. Yea I know they have their prim feet and I have those but I got some of their new mesh feet. They match so well to your skin it's not funny. It seriously only took me two seconds to match my feet. Hope you likes the goodies and happy shopping.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: :[Al Vulo!] - [ Jade ] - [ Winter Snow Sunkissed ]
Shape: Simple Pleasures Elizabeth (modded)
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - DarkBlue
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Laurie - Fades NEW!!!!
Dress: .::Pink Sugah::. (s)aint - pastels Grenade Free Wednesdays for this Wednesday
Shoes: N-core BAREFEET (Mesh) NEW!!!!!
Accessories:
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED - Kajal MakeUp
    Piercings: -DAMNED- Elementaries BlackSet
    Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
    Anklets: ::*Bangles*:: Ankle Jewel

Poses: Diesel Works - Coquette Seat





No comments:

Post a Comment