Saturday, January 5, 2013

Promises

Forgotten Closet is now open! Yup you heard me right it's open. It's running for two weeks so get your booties down there and check out the flashback to the 90s clothes from 10 epic designers. You can find this dress there also. I like the cherries pattern on it and reminds me of the show "I Love Lucy"... My skin is also 70 L from The Dressing Room where nothing is above 100 L. The skin also comes with eyes, mesh lashes and appliers so there's no excuse to not go and get it. It comes in three tones. There's a lot of great items at both events so go check it out yo. Happy Shopping :3

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: :[Al Vulo!] - [ Aisha ] - [ Candy Olive TDR ] The Dressing Room Exclusive
Shape: :: alterego :: gracie shape
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection - gradient - pack I
Hair: .ploom. Hanna - Indecisive
Dress: ::i*:: Cherry Bomb - Forgotten Closet Exclusive -
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Lipstick: [ :: c r u s h :: ] line2 - lipstick- cr7
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Simple
    Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Pitch v.1 [Metal]
   
Poses: *FN* Nature Pose



No comments:

Post a Comment