Friday, January 4, 2013

East of Eden

 Sorry for not posting in a couple of days but I was busy... was planning my wedding which was on the fourth. I was recently asked to use the following song and do a blog with an outfit inspired by it. I encourage you lovely readers to challenge me to make an outfit based around a song or article of clothing. It makes blogging fun. I bring you this outfit from [Etchaflesh]. It's got a mesh skirt and gorgeous mesh corset. We know how much I love corsets right? I couldn't resist picking this up thinking of incorporating it into my wedding some how. It's a lovely after party outfit or an anytime outfit. I love it and hope you love it just as much as I do! Ty for the challenge :)

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: :: alterego :: gracie shape
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection - gradient - pack I
Hair: TRUTH Happy 2013 Group Gift
Corset/Skirt:  [Etchaflesh] White Wedding Corset Set
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: Corvus: Cateyes Eyliner
    Lipstick: [ :: c r u s h :: ] line2 - lipstick- cr
    Ears: :Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears [FROST Special Edition Pack]4.0
    Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Liquid [FROST]   
Poses: Diesel Works Celeste 11


No comments:

Post a Comment