Sunday, September 16, 2012

Crazy Deviance

Smirking at you as I see your lips quiver. reaching out your hands wanting to touch my soft flesh, I giggle and take off in a sprint, ready to cause chaos. You take off after me grabbing my hand and pulling me back into you, kissing my lips softly you grin. You pick me up and sling me on your back and take off in a fast run. I squeel and can't help but laugh, ready to cause deviance and chaos with you.

I love these vests from ( R E D ) M I N T js. They're mesh but require no alpha layers.... I do suggest you wear pasties though for those who can't see mesh.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley- Kae Bronzed Dark Tan
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair: TRUTH Vanessa- black & whites
Top: (r)M~Lavish Vest~No.06 (Mesh)
Pants: T&S :: Tramp Jeans (Antique Dark)
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Shoes: N-core ULTRAPLATFORM "Noir Intense"
    Belly Ring: "Isis" Belly Ring Promo!
    Tattoo: Wicked Tattoo- Deviant

Pose: Diesel Works-Celeste Set (#4)


No comments:

Post a Comment