Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wherever it Rains EBA Blog

You walk out to the deserted gazebo in the pouring rain, hoping to find a quiet dry place to listen to the rain. You spot me sitting on the ground in an inch of water in nothing but lingerie with a blank stare on my face. You pick me up holding me close in your strong arms. You carry me to a dry spot gently sitting down and placing me in your lap. Tilting my head up to yours you look in my eyes, igniting a spark my arms wrap around your neck. You smile pulling me closer letting me soak in your heat, letting it warm me to my core. You kiss my nose and whisper "Whenever and wherever it rains your spot is here with me."

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley- Kae Bronzed Dark Tan
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair: TRUTH Vanessa- black & whites
Lingerie: EBA- Vivian Chemise Black
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Shoes: N-core "Feet"
    Tattoo: Wicked Tattoo- Deviant
   
Pose: Diesel Works- Shyla Female Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment