Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Living Dead Girl

I definitely feel like a vampire. I'm living and dead and have a fascination with the undead as well as with the immortal. I found this outfit on marketplace, didn't care too much for the prim parts of the outfit or the shoes that came with but OMG these boots from Latreia fit perfectly. I saw them in my sister Lejna's blog located here! Hera Aviatik does amazing work with boots. I LOVE them and they're not expensive! 299 L for one pair of shoes? Hell yea!

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: Lara Hurley- Kae Bronzed Dark Tan
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Carmen- black & whites (Mesh)
Outfit: Vaxer :: Darla
Accessories:
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Blacks]
    Shoes: Latreia- LaDonna Black (Mesh)

Pose: Diesel Works Aurora set


No comments:

Post a Comment