Thursday, September 20, 2012

Soul Song

Looking back at you wondering if you'll follow me to the bed. Wanting to curl up beside you and feel your warmth and share the song of my soul with you. Gently singing into your ears you smile at me pulling me closer as I lay my head back down as I continue to sing. You move my bangs out of my face and kiss my forehead as I sing "You are my only hope".

Euthanasia Body Art FINALLY has mesh! These mesh jammies are so comfy and have so many colors and look hella cute. Looking for something cute to wear while snuggling up to that special someone GET THESE JAMMIES NAO! *giggles*

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: Lara Hurley- Kae Bronzed Dark Tan
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: -DAMNED- Eyes6
Hair: !lamb. Adore (Mesh)- Ombre & Root Pack
Jammies: EBA- Jammies Leopard
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Lashes <3

Pose: *PosESioN* Wild Set (Pose 9)


No comments:

Post a Comment